Last updated: April 1, 2022
Effective Date: April 1, 2022
Nerul Gymkhana is committed to protecting your privacy. This privacy statement explains data collection and usage of your personal information. This Privacy Notice describes how Nerul Gymkhana and its affiliates collect and process your personal information through Nerul Gymkhana websites, devices, services and applications that reference this Privacy Notice (together “Nerul Gymkhana Services”).
By using Nerul Gymkhana Services you agree to our use of your personal information (including sensitive personal information) in accordance with this Privacy Notice, as may be amended from time to time by us at our discretion. You also agree and consent to us collecting, storing, processing, transferring, and sharing your personal information (including sensitive personal information) with third parties or service providers for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice. We use your personal data to provide and improve the Service.
INTERPRETATION AND DEFINITIONS
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized shall bear the following meanings. The following definitions shall have the equivalent meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- “Account” means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service;
- “Affiliate” means in relation to a person, any Club or other entity, whether or not with legal personality, which directly or indirectly controls, is controlled by or is under joint control with that entity;
- “the Club” (referred to as either “the Organisation”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Nerul Gymkhana, Plot 5/5A, Sector 28, Nerul West, Navi Mumbai 400706
- “Cookies” are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses;
- “Country” refers to: Maharashtra, India;
- “Device” means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, laptop, a cell phone or a digital tablet with Android or iOS mobile operating system;
- “Personal Data” is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual;
- “Service” refers to the Website;
- “Service Provider” means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Club. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Club to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Club, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Club in analysing how the Service is used;
- “Third-party Social Media Service” refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service;
- “Usage Data” refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit);
- “Website” refers to the site, accessible via the following hyperlink https://nerulgymkhana.com/;
- “You” means the individual Club’s member accessing or using the Service, or the Club, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
COLLECTING AND USING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
What personal information do we collect from the members that visit our Club’s Website?
Types of Data Collected
- Personal Data
We collect and store your Personal Data which is provided by You from time to time that we consider necessary for achieving our purpose. This allows us to provide services and features that are most likely meet your needs, and to customize our website to make your experience safer and easier.
If you transact with us, we collect some additional information, such as your address, a credit / debit card number and a credit / debit card expiration date and/ or other payment instrument details etc. [It would be advisable to not collect any financial data]
While using our website, in order to provide features of our website, we may collect, with your prior permission:
- Information regarding your location
- Information from your Device’s phone book (contacts list)
- Pictures and other information from your Device’s camera and photo library
If you choose to post messages on our message boards, other message areas or leave feedback, we will collect that information You provide to us. We retain this information as it may be necessary to resolve disputes, provide support to members and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
If You send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we may collect such information into a file specific to You.
Some of the personal information collected by us are as follows: –
- First name and last name;
- Address and phone numbers;
- Email address;
- Payment information;
- Your age;
- Your location information;
- People, addresses and phone numbers listed in your Addresses;
- E-mail addresses of your friends and other people;
- Your photograph on the membership card of Nerul Gymkhana;
- Device log files and configurations, including Wi-Fi credentials.
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as your devices’ Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of laptop or mobile device You use, your laptop or mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device or laptop, your devices’ operating system, the type of Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a computer, laptop or mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Information Collected while Using the Website
Some data will be collected automatically by our website, other data will be collected if you voluntarily submit it for the purposes set out herein.
We use your personal information to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect money; to provide with special schemes, news and general information, to inform about various events, functions etc., customize your experience; to manage members’ requests, to contact, to detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to the services provided under the Website via different channels (e.g., by phone, e-mail, chat). We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you. We do not use information that personally identifies you to display interest-based ads.
To sum up, we use this information to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service. The information may be uploaded to the Club’s servers and/or a Service Provider’s server or it may be simply stored on your device.
You can enable or disable access to this information at any time, through your Device settings.
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The Club will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Club’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of the Club or within governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may apply.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
LAW & ORDER AND THE PUBLIC INTEREST
Under certain circumstances, the Club may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so under any applicable law, regulation, legal process or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government authorities).
Other legal requirements
The Club may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith that such action is indispensable to:
- Comply with a legal obligation;
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Club;
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service;
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public;
- Protect against legal liability.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The security of your Personal Data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
ARE CHILDREN ALLOWED TO USE THE WEBSITE?
The Website is meant to be used by adult and children alike. If you are under the age of 18 years, you may use Services mentioned in the Website, only under supervision and involvement of a parent or legal guardian.
THIRD PARTY DISCLOSURE
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
We provide all members with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, while using the Website.
ADVERTISEMENTS ON THE WEBSITE
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- By email: email@example.com
- By visiting this page on our website: https://nerulgymkhana.com/