Shri Shashi Pandey
West Zonal Head (West), UltraTech Cement Ltd , (RMC Div) Aditya Birla Group Mumbai, Trustee with
“Navi Mumbai Public Library & Research Centre”
Shri Vikas Shetty
Hon. Vice President
Qualification: M.COM & diploma in Import & Export
- Presently working in Videocon Industries Ltd., Fort, Mumbai as Manager corporate Finance.
- Represented for School & College teams in Football, Hockey, Cricket & Volleyball and won several prizes and also participated in various State & University level tournaments.
- As a team worker I am associated with Nerul Gymkhana from the inception as a Founder Member.
- Actively participated in all the events conducted and organised by the Gymkhana viz, Dandiya in Navaratri, Cycle Race, Marathon, Polio Drive, New Year Eve function and World Environment Day celebration.
Hon. Joint Secretary of Navi Mumbai Amateur Volleyball Association for promoting Volleyball in and around Navi Mumbai.
Hon. Treasures of Thane District Amateur Cycling Association for promoting cycling in and around Navi Mumbai .
Shri. Dhananjay Vanmali
Hon. Gen. Secretary
Qualification: HSC (Science) & Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Working in Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd. as a Craftsman.
- Played National level Volleyball during the period from 1982 – 2002
- Hon. Secretary Navi Mumbai Amateur Volleyball Association.
- Zonal Secretary of Thane District Volleyball Association.
- Organizing Secretary of Thane District Volleyball Championship in 2004, held at Nerul.
- Coach of Maharashtra mini Volleyball Team 2006
- Member of Reception Committee, Men’s U – 21 World Volleyball Championship 2005 held at Visakhapattanam.& 2009 held at Pune.
- Member Technical & Selection Committee (Volleyball), University of Mumbai.
- Coach Women’s Team University of Mumbai 2009.
- Coach Men’s Team University of Mumbai 2011.
Member of Sports Committee, NMMC (DSO Sports)
Shri. B.P. Mantri
Chartered accountant by profession. Handled various statutory audits, Tax Audit, Taxation of Corporate & Non Corporate. Presently Partner at M/s Jhawar Mantri & Associates.
Looking after mainly System Audits, Management Audits, Bank Audits, Cost Analysis, Profitability Analysis, Cost control measures, Stock Audits & Inspection, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), Specialized Accounting & Secretarial services, Consultancy services and planning in respect of Income Tax, Sales Tax, Service Tax, TDS, Restructuring of Business and Financial activities, Mergers & Amalgamations etc.
Member of Navi Mumbai Branch of WIRC of ICAI, Bombay Chartered Accountants Society, ISCON.
Had been associated with Nerul Gymkhana as Founder Member from 1998 and currently handling role of Passion Gym Sub committee Co-ordinator.
Shri. Vinay Rao
Hon. Jt. Secretary
I am 43 years with a work experience of 21 years. Presently work as Director – sales for Metalor Technologies SA. I have travelled across more than 12 countries and more than 50 cities of the world. I am founder of i2v which is associate with adding value to people’s life since 2007. I have conducted training program for children, corporate and people from all walks of lie. I have been invited as guest speaker at various academic institutions.
My philosophy of life is to leave a person and place better than i found them!!!
Shri. Rajeev Sood
Presently working with Wartsila India Ltd as a DGM – Service/Sales. As a marine industry professional have visited numerous countries and worked with various nationalities and experienced in dealing with different work culture.
I have been associated with Nerul Gymkhana as a founder member .
For the last 3 years I was a Subcommittee member of Nerul Gymkhana’s Passion Gym.
Avid sportsman with experience and interest in promoting sports and fitness.
Shri. Sharad Vijay Kathuria
Having more than 16 years of work experience in wide industry sectors –
IT – Software / Hardware / Networks / Training
Graduation: Bachelor of Arts (History Honours) University of Mumbai,1995
Management Qualification: One-year part time Diploma in Sales and Marketing Management (D.S.M.M.) from Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) First class.
Two-year part time Executive MBA in Finance from Institute of Technology Management (ITM), Khargar, Navi Mumbai
Information Technology: Two year Diploma in Software Development from S.I.E.S. College of Arts, Science and Commerce.
Shri. Rammesh Gulabani
Reliable Property – real estate consultant in Navi Mumbai
Proprietor / Managing Director since December 2011.
Moraj Builders Pvt Ltd., General Manager Marketing
Was in charge of sales strategies , team building and recoveries. I had a team of members reporting to me and I reported to the M.D. directly.
Bachelor of Commerce
Been associated with Nerul Gymkhana from August 1, 2003 and had been associated with the committee as volunteer since 2007.
Established and managed the restaurant at Nerul Gymkhana for 8 months as volunteer
Very active in organizing events and New Year bashes for the club in the past years.
Shri Kiran David Stanley
Founder Membership No. F – 17
- M.A. in political Science
- Dip in Hotel and Industrial Management
- Dip. In Automobile Engineering
Positions of Reasonability:
- Proprietor and MD of security agency for more than 25 years, stopped business due to health reasons.
- At present working as a Consultant in GREYM Marines Pvt. Ltd.
- Former Hon. Vice President Nerul Gymkhana Managing Committee
- Former Hon. Treasurer Nerul Gymkhana Managing Committee
- Chairman, Navi Mumbai Amateur Volleyball Association.
- Vice President, Thane District Volleyball Association
- Held the post of Jt. Secretary YMCA, Nerul Branch
- Held a number of posts in Rotary Club of Navi Mumbai, won the best Rotarian award.
- Member of Organizing Committee World Cup Volleyball (Youth), 2009
- Organized a number of sports and cultural events for Nerul Gymkhana, Rotary club and Navi Mumbai Amateur Volleyball Association.
Proficiency in Sports:
- Won a number of trophies in Lawn Tennis (Dy. Patil open, Navi Mumbai Olympics, NMASA open, Mini Seashore open etc.)
- Proficiency in Athletics, Cricket and Football during school and college tenure
- Painting, Singing, Reading and Travelling.
Shri. Satish Kadu
* Presently working in Akshar Developer as H.R Department Head
* worked in Green city as a senior sales head and operation manager
* worked with ETC network LTD as a Sr. purchase executive from 1999 to 2002
* Human Rights association for the welfare of human rights (AIHRA)
* Navi mumbai Walkers Association spreading awarness for health
* Marathi Sahitya Mandir , Vashi
* I am active as Police mitra more than 2 years
Reading,Cricket,Badminton,squash,lawn tennis and gyming
To develop an inclination towards social cause among fellow citizens