This Website with URL http://nerulgymkhana.com/ is operated by Nerul Gymkhana. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
- We collect your personal information (such as Name, Mobile Number, email id, address proof and identity proof) in order to provide and continually improve our services. This data is collected for our record which are supposed to be maintained by us as per the By-laws.
- All vendors working with or for us, and who have access to such personal information, will be bound to enter into a confidentially agreement with us so as to comply with this policy, however no sensitive personal information will be shared with vendor.
HOW WE COLLECT THE INFORMATION
- From you directly and through this site (http://nerulgymkhana.com/): We may collect information (such as Name, Mobile Number, email id, address proof and identity proof) ) through the Website when you visit. The data we collect depends on the context of your interaction with our website.
- Through business interaction: We may collect information through business interaction with you or your employee.
Use of the Data
- We only use your personal information as a reference in our data base for future communication and to provide you the services or to communicate with you about the Website or the services.
- We employ industry standard techniques to protect against unauthorized access to the data held by us, including personal information.
- We do not share personal information you have provided to us without your consent, unless it is mandated by government authorities or Doing so is appropriate to carry out your own request or We believe it’s needed to detect, prevent or address fraud, security or technical issues
Sharing of Data
We don’t share your personal information with third parties except as provided hereinabove. However aggregated, anonymized data is periodically transmitted to external services to help us improve the Website and service.
We take reasonable steps to protect personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, you may kindly appreciate that, despite taking all reasonable steps as aforesaid, no Internet transmission is ever completely secure or error-free.